first

Always curious and thankful for it - part 1

My first contact with paid companionship was in a short story named "Lili ou les thes dansants" by author Regines Desforges. I was in my teens and the tale of strangers giving into their instincts made me blush. The concept of paid companionship always did stir something up for me - maybe a certain sense of adventure. I was drawn to discovering others and making them more familiar to me.

I'm a fundamentally shy person - but more than that I was curious. I waiting until I turned of age before stepping into this world. It always attracted me to see what was on the other side of this shimmering curtain, but I also had heard a fair share of warnings.
At first, I lurked on different forums and classified ad sites. The world that opened itself up to me didn't swallow me whole as I was told it would. I dipped my toe in the water slowly, so to speak.

My first in person meeting where I was paid for my time happened in a coffee shop in underground Montreal. I had agreed to meet with a man after a succession of emails about a book project he had come up with, basically recounting the evolution of a young lady following her desires. I was a struggling college student and this didn't seem like too much of an unpleasant way to get my groceries taken care of.

I wore a skirt and tried to remember to stand up straight. I tried to stop shaking. We didn't have a cellphone, and I had never gotten a picture. I thought he might just not come, or see me and walk away.
Instead, we sat down.
He shared his ideas with me. I listened.
We discussed for an hour, he consulted me on various scenarios. I shared my impressions, timidly art first then more and more passionately, half worried a waitress would notice a certain incongruity to the situation. No one did and we finished our mint teas.
We went our separate ways. My cheeks were boiling.

The following day, I expected to feel different. After all, wasn't talking about this type of stuff with a stranger almost as frowned upon as doing it?
Then again, the more I thought about it the less it seemed out of my grasp. Quite to the contrary, my sensual side is something I did always adore sharing with consenting and tender people.
When I got to the cash register and realized that some of my favorite things in the world could help pay for brie cheese and organic kale...
Well let's just say that's when this student's life changed - for the better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few shots from my latest collaboration with Luxuria Studio

Amongst the fairies