Amongst the fairies

 I'll forever be grateful to my friend at the time -

The very first independent companion I had ever met. When I called her up and explained my qualms with working as part of my current agency, she immediately set up a meeting for me to visit the private condo she rented from other providers.

I got ready on the day of our rendez-vous, and took the subway over to the downtown pad. In front of the building's front door, I looked up at the top of the skyscraper.

I loved it already...

The door of the unit opened to reveal my friend as well as a gorgeous view of Mont-Royal. The city shimmered below us, gleaming with possibilities. I sat down, readjusting my dress. The questions I had held on the top of my tongue rolled out of my mouth like an avalanche.

I was curious about everything. I wanted to know how to ensure my personal safety, logistics of where to meet prospective guests, how to dress for an appointment... The list was endless!

For the first hour we discussed getting started as a companion. There were so many things I hadn't thought of until then. Writing my own ads was an interesting creative writing challenge. Then she was nice enough to take very flattering pictures of me. I was in awe when I saw them. This was the first time in my life where I had felt comfortable enough for a third party to photograph me in such an adult context.

It felt absolutely exhilarating.

By the end of our time together, my head space was entirely different. I felt understood, I felt empowered by knowing what resources were available to me and I felt incredibly touched that a friend would go out of their way to help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few shots from my latest collaboration with Luxuria Studio