First


In the great scheme of things, I can only thank curiosity. The guiding light that has at times been a roaring fire under my ass drove me to live more than is reasonable. I wouldn't want it any other way.

A few weeks back, curiosity nibbled my ears and urged me to turn to my old faithful comfort - review boards.
They're to me like a retro blinking neon light by the side of a desert highway. You're not alone. Other people crave ethical companionship and no strings attached passion. Some of them are really freaking hot - down to your particular favorite flavor of tantalizing. Yes, even you umami-loving sapiosexual. The review boards nowadays are full of people that all strive to provide their best and suggest that for a little bit of this they'll share a lot of that.
So I had to dirty talk into the void - which for me was writing a really cutesy question about people's first times. I love learning what's on the other side of our discovery of intimacy. What happens when you're open? When someone's open with you? When your senses overwhelm your preconceived notions and you give into bliss with all your cells.

I got a lot of answers, from flashing neighbours to playing doctor to experiences had far away in exotic contexts to finding a pearl right under your noses.

I'm currently working on telling mine.
I have a few first times worth writing home about. I will be laying down pen on paper. 
Another first. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few shots from my latest collaboration with Luxuria Studio

Amongst the fairies