A few shots from my latest collaboration with Luxuria Studio

.
.
A few words by me to accompany the images.
A little reveal, if you will


.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Limits bore me, in some ways.
I think of myself as a free spirit, young demoiselle sucking the sap out of life and chewing with her mouth open - in private only.
In public, I'm naturally almost shy. Introvert but lover of humanity, I prefer discretion to glitz and glamour. I prefer a candle lit dinner in good company to the latest hashtag food trend. Not one to be stuck inside though, I long for the mountains, the ocean and am always ready to go on adventures.


Wanderlust lives deep within my heart. I'm well-traveled and perfectly bilingual in French and English, although when I'm tired I've been said to have a faint francophone accent. I also love to wear berets so I guess there's no hiding my first language!
I've had the pleasure of visiting Bali, India, Costa Rica, Australia, Iceland and a bit of the West Coast in the past years. Exploration of all kinds makes my heart flutter.


Art that touches me

Leonard Cohen
Frida Khalo
Lhasa De Sela
Gustave Klimt
Amelie Nothomb
Robert Mapplethorpe
Augusten Burroughs
Artisan Doughnuts
 Montreal Style Bagels



I love to move, and I love movement as a means of expression and a way to connect.
I have yet to learn how to dance, but I run (mostly trail), practice and teach yoga, dabble in CrossFit and Olympic weightlifting. This is really a gift for me. When I move, I'm strictly in the present moment, grounded through my senses.
I love to surprise myself with my abilities, I love seeing how good habits yield good results.



I still love to eat
Such a sensual act it is to see, taste and smell a meal
Be it at an innovative local table, at home or even hosted by one of my good friends, Ms Gabrielle Laliberte, erotic chef
http://www.indycompanion.com/gabriellelaliberte

Eating, tasting, sharing
What a way to get to know each other


So
How to reach me?
It's all here


http://www.indycompanion.com/lorence-vennes

https://twitter.com/MlleVennes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amongst the fairies